Premiere Security Camera Installation & Service
Getting A Quote for Security Cameras
You may not shop for security cameras everyday, but we do. Here are some tips to help you prepare for you quote process.
Step 1 - Determine Your Needs
- There are many reasons for a surveillance system. Determine your primary, secondary and tertiary objectives and write them down.
- Determine the areas of coverage desired and prioritize them. Once you have determined the zones assign your previously determined objectives for that zone. i.e. Front Door - facial recognition, etc.
- Determine your "Days of Recorded Data". How long do you feel you need to have recorded data accessible.
- Establish how you will want to access your DVR / NVR- Locally Only, via internet (PC or MAC), Web Phone (iPhone, Blackberry, Etc.)
- Have a basic understanding of what ISP (Internet Service Provider) will use and what upstream speeds you will have.
Step 2 - Find At Least Three Qualified Integrators
Be certain that any integrators are Licensed Low Voltage Contractors by the State of Georgia. You can confirm they are licensed by verifying their license at the Georgia License Board Web Site HERE
- Choose an integrator who is an authorized dealer of industry standard equipment manufacturers. Ask which manufacturers they represent. Nothing is more frustrating than buying a product that cannot be serviced locally or is not compatible with industry standard equipment.
- Ask for references from both recent and long time clients. Only recent references could be indicative of poor long term service.
- Ask the potential integrator if they can be prepared to demonstrate some systems via remote client internet log in so you can see the quality actually of their systems online.
- Keep detailed notes for each integrator and select the top three.
- Schedule an ON-Site Assessment of your property to determine your needs as well as to meet the company representative.
- Share all your results from the first step above.
- Now wait for the quotes to come to you.
Step 3 - Call ISO Network For A Final Site Assessment
- Once you have received your quotes, have one of our Systems Specialist to meet with you on site for a FREE Site Survey.
- Ask us all of the same questions and scrutinize us like all the rest.
- Receive our quote and see the savings!