Atlanta Georgia Security Camera & Video Surveillance CCTV Specialists
ISO Network is the best choice for your IP Camera solution. We can assist you in choosing the right IP camera from low res single camera to Multi camera megapixel integration.
- Reduced system cost and added functionality due to general-purpose IP networking equipment infrastructure.
- Lower cost of cabling in large installations (CAT5e instead of RG-59 coaxial cable).
- Reduced space requirements in large (many camera) CCTV setups because video switching and routing is done via computer and does not need physically large and expensive video matrix switchers.
Flexible image format
- Support for a variety of image resolutions including both standard analog CCTV resolutions (CIF, NTSC, PAL, and SECAM) and megapixel resolutions.
- Capability for digital zoom of high-resolution megapixel images.
- Progressive scan (versus interlaced scanning). Note that not all IP cameras operate in progressive scan mode. Progressive scan allows still images to be removed in better quality from a video feed. This is particularly true for a fast moving target, in which case interlaced scanning will introduce shutter-blind artifacts.
- Ability to select specific frame rates and resolution for each camera in a system.
- No additional video encoder hardware is required to convert analog video signals into digital data for recording onto hard drives.
- Choice of video compression codec such as Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 Part 2, or H.264.
- Wireless allows the camera to be placed just about anywhere.
- No limit on resolution inherent in standard analog video formats. Megapixel cameras can far exceed image detail from conventional CCTV cameras.
- On-camera automated alerting via email or file transfer in response to video motion detection or dry-contact alarms.
- Support for different streaming media and compression formats to relieve transmission bandwidth and data storage requirements.
- Support for new embedded intelligent video motion detection (video analytics) with shape recognition and counting applied to objects, people, and vehicles.
- Integration of video surveillance with other systems and functions such as access control, alarm systems, building management, traffic management, etc.
- Future-proof installations with field-upgradeable products due to the ability to upgrade camera firmware over the network.